13 Personal Questions

Thursday, 25 June 2015

13 Personal Questions

Okay so I thought I haven’t actually done a post to tell you guys a bit about me. So these are 13 personal more random questions that I’ve answered that will hopefully give you guys a better insight into the person that I am.
 
Here we go....


1. What do you order at Starbucks? Ooo, either a Light Caramel Frappuccino (with coffee) or a Caramel Macchiato … Both only as treats as I try to stick to only water!

2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? Jeans. Yes I am a self-confessed Jean Addict, I wear them near enough every time I go out.

3. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? I suffer from Anxiety and PTSD (So your tweets about anxiety help me too!)

4. Name one thing you want to do before you die? To see the AuroraBorealis (Northern Lights) in Norway with someone special because I just think it’s unforgettable and unique experience.
 
5. What’s one food you cannot live without? Easy, Chocolate.

6. What quote/phrase do you live by? Try everything once, even if it scares you and always always keep positive, you have to go through the bad to see the good.

7. What’s your most listened to song on itunes? I don’t go on itunes….I’m usually mostly in the car or at work during the week so I listen to the radio, and I don’t really listen to music on my phone or on my ipod (yes I still love my ipod shuffle) but I will normally have the music channel on the TV on at home.

8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? I don’t really have a style per say, I normally opt for comfort and then try to add in more fashionable pieces to make myself look more presentable and up to date. Unless I want to be really dressed up.

9. Favourite number? I don’t actually have one!

10. Two Hobbies? Shopping, obviously and just spending time with my other half (he works shifts so we have to try to do as much together as possible).                                                                                                                                                                                     
11. Two Pet Peeves? People eating with food in their mouth and people that try to talk over someone who’s already talking (happens more often than I would like it too).

12. Guilty Pleasures? Either splurging on something expensive, having an ultimate cheat day or having a takeaway.



I hope you enjoyed this post as I know it’s very different compared to what I normally blog about but I’m all about new experiences and trying to keep things fresh for you my lovely readers.

Emma x 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment