That £1.99 Find

Thursday, 28 May 2015

That £1.99 Find
 
I love a bargain and when you’re buying a birthday present for your Mum in New Look and notice that it’s ‘Buy One Get One Free’ you can convince yourself that you’re not spending any money on yourself because the rings you like will be a ‘get one free purchase’ and that’s what I ended up doing.
  
This little Gold Wish Bone 2 pack from New Look is a steal at £1.99 anyway but when you factor in that you’re technically getting them for free it makes them even better. I got mine in a large so I was able to wear them on most of my fingers, if desired, but I’m usually a medium when it comes to fashion jewellery.  
The rings are in almost a zig-zag design having two points joining upwards and two points joining downwards with a small gem on the top joining point on each. They available in a gold tone (I couldn’t find them in Silver at the time but am sure they are available) in S, M or L.
I find these rings great for what they are, easy fashion jewellery. They add a bit more to an outfit and are surprisingly comfy to wear, as I was expecting them to be a bit uneasy on the fingers due to the design and curves.


Emma x
I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment