Stepping into Spring/Summer

Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Stepping into Spring/Summer



As I live in England the weather likes to torment us by giving a couple of days of glorious sunshine and then throwing us into a 3 day torrential down pour when we feel like we are actually getting into Summer.
Now, I always struggle to find comfy, transitional shoes that are light/airy enough to wear when it’s warm but aren’t going to soak my feet and disintegrate if it suddenly starts to rain (I have experienced this once too many times with dolly shoes)



So my transitional alternative is the Lilley Womens White CrocodilePrint Canvas Pump for £9.99 (Also available in black crocodile) which can be purchased from your local ShoeZone or online. Which, personally, I think is an absoloute bargain.
They are a very easy slip on/slip off style and are incredibly comfy when worn for long periods of time, like shopping the high street for example. They have a white crocodile print outer and a canvas inner.  For me these are the easiest shoe to wear and style – I sometimes wear them with a t-shirt and jeans/leggings for a more relaxed look or a shirt/blouse with tight jeans for a dressier vibe.








Emma x



I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment