Lip Liner Dupe

Monday, 25 May 2015

Lip Liner Dupe

I love lip liners, like actually have a full on love for them. I find lip liners make your lipstick last ten times longer or even if you’re not into actual lipstick, lip liners with some lip balm on top can give the illusion of the most amazing lips in the world (especially when there close to the colour of your actual lips).


I absolutely love Bare Minerals I think there brand and there ethos is just perfect. I use the Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip liner in Liberated, this thing applies so beautifully and doesn’t try out your lips once applied. You also have the benefit of a rubber grip to help give more control. It gives gorgeous even coverage and is a ‘your lips but better’ colour. Now, £13 for a lip liner isn’t that pricey for a higher end brand but isn’t as cheap as some of the drug store alternatives.

Until you meet the Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in Eastend Snob this is basically a dupe for the Bare Minerals lip liner but a lot cheaper, this liner comes in at £3.99 (yeah, just a slight difference). This lip liner has such a creamy buttery texture like the Bare Minerals lip liner and applies so effortlessly. It’s also already edged at tip so that you can apply this straight away and go without having to faff around with evening the tip out.



I’ve found that the Rimmel lip liner doesn’t wear for as long as the Bare Minerals lip liner but for a drugstore dupe or an everyday lip liner it’s the closest I’ve found. Apart from the price difference, both of these lip liners apply so smoothly and give real full coverage to the lips (plus you can over line your lips slightly without it looking silly). 
I have the Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip liner on my top lip and the Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner on my bottom lip, and as you can see these are basically identical. These colours are my favourite everyday colours because they go with anything and really do give you natural but fuller lips
Emma x

 I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment