GHD Heat Protect Spray

Thursday, 28 May 2015

GHD Heat Protect Spray


My mane is a nightmare when it comes to hair products, genuine actual nightmare. I have thin hair but a lot of it so it’s slightly thicker than normal thin hair and I find using hair products in it really weighs it down easily. 


I wanted a heat protection spray that I could use on my hair dry, most days, but something that wouldn’t make me look like a grease bomb, so when I saw that the GHD Heat Protect Spray had 5 star reviews everywhere I knew I had to try it and put it to the test.


This spray is actually not what I expected; it works. I use it on both damp and dry hair either before I blow-dry or straighten/curl my hair. It’s super lightweight and contains the GHD Heat Protect system. Using it on damp hair I found that I don’t get nowhere near as much frizz  as I normally would, even after I’ve slept on my hair in the night my hair the next day looks great! 


On dry hair I would suggest to use this sparingly as I found too much does make the hair go greasy and strange but a light sprinkling from mid-lengths to ends is more than enough. I found that using it on dry hair, it felt protected against the heat, my hair turned out smoother and oddly less tangled (which was a nice surprise). I would definitely recommend this spray to anyone, especially those of you who are like me and struggle with finding products that don’t weigh down or make your hair look and feel greasy. 


I’m sure that there are fantastic cheaper alternatives that I myself haven’t even tried yet but after years of trial and error with different heat protect sprays, this is by the far the best one I have tried and I look forward to trying more products from GHD in the future.
 

Emma x
 

I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment